Monday 30 June 2014

New beginnings

I have a confession to make.

I used to be a good blogger. Yes every day without fail, anything and everything was blog fodder.

And then something changed.

It became harder and harder to write, one missed day became two, and then three and so on and so on.

until it became months between posts... and then blue moons.

Which of course may not even be a official period of time but you get my point... and my humour of course.

But riding on a burst of inspiration, I have decided it's time to start blogging again. And what better way to do that then with a brand new blog.

It will be a great point for new readers to jump on and hopefully some old ones as well.

So in best old timey narrator style voice...
" for those of you just joining this story"

I am saxon. Aka a geek, nerd, male 30 + something living in the uk. I am also a mormon, which means if you actually know mormons you will know I am normal (relatively) or if you believe the hype I am some weird religious basket case running around trying to convert people so I can have as many wife's as possible.

Fortunately I'm not a stereotype.

Fortunately I also don't have to have more then one wife... I'm having more then enough trouble finding one, let alone multiple ones!

I am also a keen photographer, reader, painter, drawer and model maker.

I have also worked in the field of customer service to have a sense of cynicism the size of a aircraft carrier.

If that hasn't scared you off, please come back soon for more posts!

-saxon

No comments:

Post a Comment